Monday, 8 December 2014

Bridgette | The Dark Side


Hello everyone! Happy Monday. ;)


With winter here, I wanted to fulfill my desire of wearing the little black dress (LBD) before the harsh winter of Delhi reaches its peak. The versatility of the dress allows one to play with it. It gave me ample opportunity to celebrate my curves. Midas' touch on the choker was enough to beautify the d├ęcolletage. 



This look is inspired by Wendy Nguyen of Wendy's Lookbook. She beautifully shares her ideas of dressing up classic pieces like the LBD on her blog. Hope I did justice to the dress by combining it with a crop trench.       




I hope you enjoyed. Keep reading.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

4 comments:

  1. Love this look!! This cropped trench looks fab !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice outfit the crop trench is perfect.
    Dee
    Urbansoigne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we saw your blog and we loved it. Keep in touch. :)

      Delete