Sunday, 21 December 2014

Bridgette | Grim Tale of a Turtle


Hello everyone!
Enjoying the cold weather? I am. :)
I feel, the best thing about winter is that it allows you to layer your sweaters while keeping you comfortable and stylish. I chose a more insouciant ensemble for this post. 



Turtleneck sweaters have made quite a comeback this season. Like their knitted counterparts, I have a quaint fascination for them. Leather leggings kept me warm and were perfect for the concoction. 


  
No outfit is complete without the perfect accessories. Details can make a plebeian outfit more intriguing. 

 


I hope you enjoyed. Keep in touch. :)
For more updates, check out our Facebook page.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit specially that necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Viva La Highstreet. Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. You have great style. I love the sunglasses. I would love for you guys to check out my blog.


    Ella-ro
    http://ella-ro.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We will check it out. Stay in touch. :)

      Delete