Monday, 26 January 2015

Bridgette | Winter Proof

Is winter taking it's toll on you? Fret not! I am here to share some of my winter proofing tips. Before I start off, a warm hello. :D


Winter happens to be my favorite season. The cold winds, the cozy sweaters, the piping hot tea and the birth of Jesus are some of the highlights. I think I am more tolerant to the biting winds than to the scorching heat because I can experiment with multiple layers while keeping myself comfortable.



Speaking of layers, I tried something you could too. For this post, I layered two extremely warm coats. The checked blazer underneath the trench coat gives the impression of a waistcoat. The trench coat can be buttoned for a smarter appearance. Another idea is to keep it unbuttoned for a more casual look. Someone quoted, "Fashion is what you buy, style is what you do with it." Don't you agree?






I would like to thank all of you for your support. We have chosen Facebook as a medium to keep you updated regarding the events of the blog. Two hundred and ten wonderful people have approved us by giving us a thumbs up. We would like the others to check the page.

On the occasion of India's 66th Republic Day, my sister Roseleen and I, Bridgette wish you a Happy Republic Day.

XOXO

Bridgette,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment