Monday, 5 January 2015

Roseleen | Rich Fashion Explicit Content

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost


A warm hello everyone. Welcome to the first post of 2015. I take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support. We have received immense love and encouragement from you. We look forward to your continuous support throughout 2015. We would love to reach out to your friends and family where you will have to act as a mediator.  


I have learnt a lot in the past year and I would like to share some of my experiences. Blogs are a new platform of expression ergo many are oblivious of its existence and usage. I have come across many people who have asked me if I were modelling but contrary to their notion, blogging isn't modeling. Blogs are a creative space where you can share your ideas with people and in return learn from them via their comments and remarks. 



There are many ways to express one's thoughts, I chose fashion even though a lot of people judged me. I will continue to work on what I love and you should too. 




Plethora of thoughts goes into putting together an outfit. The tiniest details can make a difference like the mesh necklace or the DIY epaulette on the denim moto jacket. 

Did you like the post? Do let us know in your comments below or on our Facebook page. Hit 'like' for more updates. :D 


XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

3 comments:

  1. Wow ! U look so pretty !
    would u like to follow each other n stay in contact..
    Hope to see u soon on my blog
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will definitely visit your blog.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete