Monday, 19 January 2015

Roseleen | Stripes Galore


Greetings! Happy Monday everyone.
How are you doing? I am just as good as I can be. :) 




Lately, I have been loving pinstripes. Nothing screams more formal than these vertical lines. People with a petite frame like mine, can adorn this trend to give the onlooker the illusion of a taller frame. The pinstripes are associated with conservative business attire and mostly restricted to menswear but why should boys have all the fun? ;)




Although this pattern is the epitome of formal wear, it did not stop me from making it look casual. A bright hued shirt can transform any formal attire to its insouciant counterpart. Incorporating accessories such as bags and tiny trinkets like the ring (which belongs to my friend) is the key to look put together. I completed the look with a pair of mint brogues.   





Hope you have a great week ahead. Our Facebook page is available for regular blog updates.


XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment