Monday, 23 February 2015

Roseleen | Fancy Pants



Hello! How have you been? I hope you have been keeping well.


Recently, Delhi witnessed sporadic rainfall. It was a dampener to the mood but on the plus side, we have cleaner air to breathe. Do you let your mood decide for you or do you decide what to wear irrespective of your mood?


I let my mood decide for me this time. I was not in the mood for something dressy ergo I slipped into these jogger pants. They were perfect for my solemn mood. It's silhouette and playfulness was easy to carry. The jogger pants are not the usual pants that you would wear for jogging but a fancier version. It is ironic how the fashion industry can take pieces from simple everyday wear and transform them into a flamboyant go-to.



While wearing these pants, I made sure I kept the upper half well-tailored. The blue blazer gave the perfect contrast to the golden accessories which completed the outfit.


Thank you for reading.

You could visit my sister, Bridgette and I on Facebook.
The link to our Facebook page is available here.

You could visit me on Instagram too @roseleenology. :)

XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment