Monday, 16 February 2015

Bridgette | Spotless


Happy Monday everyone. :)





Spring is just around the corner and the weather is beautiful. Nature is bountiful this time of the year. You can hear the birds' a cappella if the cacaphony of the busy traffic is ignored. The flowers are blooming in their full glory. Their bright hues inspired me to put together this outfit.


The white jeans has become my go-to. I appreciate how its crisp colour keeps me energized for the long day. It is only after the colder months that the white denim is appreciated which should not be the case. I agree, it is a tricky piece to work with, but if done right, can work wonders.

I hope you enjoyed the post as much as I enjoyed working on it.
Have a stylish week ahead. ;)

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

4 comments:

  1. Hey there. I really like your outfit but it kinda got just a little washed out due to the strong background. I must say the backdrop you chose for the pictures is very attractive.Love the jacket and shades especially :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, we will try to make the ensemble stronger next time. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Nice blog :) , would love to follow you.
    Do visit my faceboook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/VincaRosa/1400933050210191

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you. Yes, we will visit your Facebook page.
      Do give our page a peek. ;)
      Here is a link https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Style-Custody/550947911716913?pnref=story

      Delete