Monday, 30 March 2015

Roseleen | Shi(r)t Happens


Hello! Welcome to the new post.


With every blog post, I learn to indulge in some fashion-savvy favorites which may have been dormant in the past but are now being widely eulogized. I also love how one piece of clothing can be used with multiple pieces and still entertain my fetish for it. The shirtdress being one such favorite. 



A shirtdress is an avant-garde combination of a shirt and a dress. I was surprised by the utility of it. It is dressy while maintaining a casual vibe. Shirtdresses come in varied lengths but I chose the one which was just above my knee. If you play it safe on the sartorial front, take a risk with a shirtdress in a modern cut or silhouette. The buttons running down the shirtdress will give you the effect of a taller frame.


Such a staid shirtdress gave me ample opportunity to dress it up. Layering helped me do that. The camo print shirt gave a slight androgynous punch. Midas' touch on the shirt complemented the gold accessories. What do you think about the outfit, do let me know in the comments below.



Thank you for reading. 
Give a peek into my IG handle @roseleenology. I promise I will not dissapoint you. ;)
Till the next post, stay in touch.


XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment