Monday, 15 June 2015

Bridgette | Incision


Hello! Happy weekend. :)


Skirts are the perfect alternative to a pair of denims and what can be better than a slit skirt to show off your gams. Skinny jeans have been in the news for their 'killer properties', so a skirt is something to ponder over.   


The plain man's tee can be transformed by knotting it in front. This simple outfit required accessories which could up the sartorial game. Lennons have served us throughout the scorching heat, but I was bored of the redundancy. A chain was the perfect way to give it the required oomph. It is surprising how simple changes can transmogrify trusty pieces. 


I thought the sunnies were not enough and the outfit needed something more. We have used the body chain in previous posts but not this way. The little peek-a-boo adds a tad bit curiosity. Some more gold accessories in the form of a ring and a bracelet were the most I thought was required.


The challenge of being a fashion blogger incites a conundrum in me. I try not to settle for pieces which every other person would wear. Even if I like such pieces, I try to work it up just to look different from the crowd. I believe, we as human beings, must try to attain this zeal in every aspect of life. If we were like every other person we would be a part of a herd, and no one would like that, would we? I certainly wouldn't.


Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful weekend.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

2 comments:

  1. Can i feature soem fo your looks on my blog? I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti.
      Yes, we would love to be featured on your blog. Remember to link back to our blog. :)
      Do provide us your blog URL.

      XOXO

      Delete