Monday, 1 June 2015

Bridgette | Soiled Immaculate


Greetings! Happy Friday. :)



In a previous post I went for a denim duo, in this post I give you a double whammy again, a white on white.


I am obsessed with the idea of two pieces being worn together as a set, each one identical to the other. The denim on denim in a previous post is an example. White on white can be irksome when you want to strut around from one place to another. Its clean palette attracts muck.






Where there are cons, there are pros. Scientifically speaking, white absorbs the smallest amount of heat hence keeping you cool. It also gives a sharp edge thanks to its clean lines. It lays the groundwork for a minimalist look. What I love about a white on white pair is that any set of accessories go admirably well with it.

Silver jewellery goes perfectly well with white, the way black goes with gold. If I were to choose between silver and gold, I would go for the latter. Gold complements my skin, whereas silver tends to shine abruptly. 



 I hope you enjoyed the post. My sister, Roseleen and I are also available on Facebook. Roseleen's IG handle @roseleenology has some great insights too. I have commenced my journey on Instagram @bridgettesboudoir. Come, join me, we may have some things to chat about. I will be looking forward to the rendezvous. :)

  
XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment