Monday, 8 June 2015

Roseleen | Bare Essential



Hey! How have you been?


It is amusing how fashion works. We were taught that a t-shirt was supposed to be worn with bottoms. With time, we realized it could be worn by itself.



The concept of a t-shirt dress was born after the hybridization of a t-shirt and a dress. The length of the t-shirt dress can vary but the silhouette remains the same. It provides the comfort of a tee and the glamour of a dress. Portraying a laidback luxe trend, t-shirt dresses can up anyone's fashion game by a notch.







What caught my attention to this piece was the quilted faux leather paneling on the shoulders. It gives an edgy feel. The juxtaposition of white and black has always fascinated me. To take the comfort level from the upper to the lower half, I went for these sturdy yet comfortable gladiators. They have been my favorite for a while and I love how they fit perfectly with my kind of genre.




Backpacks were and always will be a safe bet specially when comfort is the first priority. This one has been with me for some time, and has had the opportunity to be featured in many post, mainly because it is easy to carry and spacious enough for the bare essentials. It fits perfectly with the tee dress, what do you think?

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it.
Have a good day. :D

XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Such beautiful taste and elegant style! If you are looking for fashion jewelry to compliment your outfit to any events or fashion shoots, check out the Maestro & Hennessy Award Winning Fashion Jewellery Collection!

    http://www.maestrohennessy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. :)
      We will definitely check it out.

      Delete