Monday, 6 July 2015

Bridgette | Clean Bowled


Hello! Happy Thursday.








I am on the lookout for an escape valve from time to time. This time the escape valve was a little change in the look. I am a huge fan of androgyny and have a slight fetish for menswear inspired pieces. From their bow ties to their brogues, I like to incorporate their pieces in my ensemble. Speaking of brogues, I thought of playing with it in this post. I have had an on and off relationship with them. They are sometimes my go-to but otherwise, they rest on the shelf waiting to be worn. 

The bow tie was made by Roseleen with an old piece of tartan. Tartan is classic and can be adorned in numerous ways, from shirts and jackets to skirts and pants. Like other classics like the polka dots and vertical stripes, tartan will always be in fashion no matter what season it is.

The plain man's clothes were the perfect canvas for an androgynous avatar. The bow tie and brogues were enough to attain it. What played the most important part here was the equilibrium between the pieces. The plain white button down shirt and black denim would not have made such an impact as they do now. Did you like the post? Do you think the pieces were complementary? Will be waiting for a response. :D

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day. :)

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody  

2 comments:

  1. I wore my brouges till they begged me to let them go hehe. Cute outfit and your ring is gorg!!

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl problems! :P
      We have another one which needs repair. They so easy to style. :)

      Delete