Monday, 20 July 2015

Bridgette | Gold Digger



Hey! How are you doing?















Blogging culture is gaining immense popularity by the day. New blogs are coming up, with the aim of creating a sartorially stable society. This group of bloggers can take on any and every challenge that is thrown their way. One way of sharing their ideas with each other is by attending meets and events. I was bummed when I could not attend one such meet, the So Delhi Confluence. 

I could only throw the grin off my face, put on a smile and continue working on the blog. With a thrill to be a part of another event, I went forward doing what I do best. This time, I kept the olive maxi skirt the star of the show. I chose this one because of its rad colour and the fact that it could be styled in so many different ways.

This is one outfit which I would wear when I am not in my greatest mood. You know how one's mood plays an integral part in the way one chooses what to wear. Little changes here and there were enough to take this skirt from being casual to what it looks now.
The white button down and a plain maxi skirt needed some bling to jazz up the outfit. I think, I put on as much gold in the outfit as required, keeping it fairly on the 'brighter side'. The earrings were part of the goodie bag which Roseleen received after the conclusion of the Confluence. I could not stop myself from incorporating these beauties from Pipa Bella in my outfit. Since I could not make it to the event, I took the opportunity to adorn these before Roseleen.

I love when people appreciate me for what I do and learn from things which people criticize me for. I welcome all the readers to leave in a comment stating how you liked or disliked the post. I am all ears.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

10 comments:

  1. Goooorg!!! Love how you tied the bottom of the skirt and your accessories are just right.

    Epiphany29.com
    The Lady N The Hat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful words of appreciation Grace. :)

      Delete
  2. this look is just so stunning =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda. Really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  3. waoooooooooooooo beautiful shoes and bags great women appreciate post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this olive green skirt paired with these gold shoes. You look amazing and so classy! Thank you for posting on my blog.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reciprocating Joanna. :D

      Delete
  5. I love your bun! Everything ties in together so well, from head to toe. Super cute hun
    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely words of appreciation. :)

      Delete