Monday, 24 August 2015

Bridgette | Unveil


Hola fellas! Welcome to another post.







Don't we all have idols who we look up to? I have so many, each one inspiring me with different ideas. I look up to Wendy Nguyen to inspire me for outfits which are feminine with an edge of masculinity. Luanna inspires me when I am looking for something grunge. When it comes to normcore, there is no beating Leandra Medine. Once in a while, Annabelle Fluer too helps me with my outfits with her eclectic sense of style. These were just some of the bloggers I adore. There are many more. Other than them, I like the teen style mavens Kendell and Kylie Jenner, not to forget Kim Kardashian. Though there are so many on the list, I would give credit to Rihanna for this one.


Snapbacks were a rage and I guess they will still be on top of our list of accessories. The repetition was the fillip to look for a breakthrough, when I came across this oh-so easy DIY. The snapback would have been nondescript without the spikes, but isn't the veil on it potent? The rest was easy, I threw on my favorite pair of distressed denims and a pair of platforms sneakers. Don't you think the studded sling bag completed the look with ease? I hope this post inspired many of you to take your sartorial game from the nadir to the pinnacle.

Have a wonderful day. Do let me know how you liked the post.
Thank you for reading.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody  

6 comments:

  1. Love this look especially the hat and net mix

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving us a feedback Cassie.

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade of pink. Suits you very well. Then we all know ripped jeans is the ish!! Now to the snapback 😍😍😍😍😍😍 LOVE!!!

    Epiphany29.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Grace. We cannot thank you enough for dropping by every time we come up with a new post. It feels wonderful when our work is being lauded continuously. Thank you again. :D

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this sporty chic look !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete