Monday, 7 September 2015

Roseleen | Minimalist



Hey! How have you been doing?











How many of you stick to only one genre of fashion? I may be one of those people who do. I believe, I have a penchant for pieces which are more out there, bold, basically grunge. Once in a while, I step out of my comfort zone to experiment with another genre. This time, I tried something formal. There is a melange of ways you can wear formals. You could try a formal pair of shorts with a shirt. Throw on a light jacket and you are good to go. Similarly, a shirt and a comfortable pair of trousers will have an equal impact. Tinkering with every post, I try to create looks you can replicate. Replication may include taking inspiration too. I hope my efforts are inspiring you in one way or another. 

Coming back to the post, don't you think loafers are concomitant with formal wear? The thing I love most about them is how they give an androgynous touch. So does the whole ensemble. A crisp white button down shirt, a pair of trousers and a pair of loafers is a no fail trick to achieve a formal outfit. This minimalist concoction is not nonchalant but euphoric because sometimes, less is more. You can always add a dose of glamour with a pair of red heels and paint your lips in the same hue, turning yourself in to a femme fatale.

I hope you enjoyed the post. More such posts will be up this way.
Thank you so much for reading, may you have a wonderful week ahead.

XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

2 comments:

  1. Love your pants and yes, I think I'm one of those people who stick to a genre of clothing

    Epiphany29

    Touch Of P!nk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those pants great? Thank you Grace. :D

      Delete