Monday, 21 September 2015

Roseleen | Suspended








Hello everyone. Welcoming October with warm cuddles.

My favorite season is just around the corner and I am loving every bit of it. I am intolerant to the Summer in Delhi because it can get very harsh. Though Winter has its disadvantages too, I would personally prefer Winter to Summer.

Winter is about monochrome and darker shades like marsala, burgundy, mustard et cetera which are solemn but have a charm of their own. Not many prefer these colours but I think they are just perfect for my skin tone and hence fall into the list of my favourite colours. Before we proceed, which colours are your favourite and how do you style them, write to us in the comments below.

Normcore is what we usually wear on a day to day basis but with a pack of flavours. A pair of black denims and white tee would be pretty basic and who's doing basic here? I love how the suspenders add curiosity to of the outfit. The star of the show steals the thunder and why wouldn't it? This menswear inspired piece can be a complemetary piece to many other ensembles. If you don't want it to catch the onlookers attention, let it hang, just attached it to your waist. This way, you do not grab much attention but subtly create a demure ensemble.

XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

10 comments:

  1. Your suspenders give the simple outfit a cool and effortless touch, love them! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlene, appreciate your words. :)

      Delete
  2. Winter about monochromatic shades! Love the details here

    xo Jenn

    http://www.cranberrytantrums.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Winter is about monochrome with hints of mustard and marsala.
      Thank you for dropping by Jenn. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit. You look simple and cool, my favorite!
    xx
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the classic black and white! the suspenders are a nice touch.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the suspenders are a nice touch to the ensemble. Thank you Rachel. :)

      Delete
  5. Such a cute pairing! I love your glasses and your hair looks amazing :) I hope you're having a lovely day, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words of appreciation Jalisa.
      I am enjoying my day, hope you are too.

      Delete