Monday, 2 November 2015

Bridgette | Perforated



Hi! All. 








Roseleen told you how and why she loved Winter in the previous post, I agree with her. I love Winter for all the same reasons. Dressing for the colder months starts with layering the outfit. Denim is one piece that can be used as a cover up. This denim jacket is one of my favourites this time of the year. It is a little over sized but that is the best part. It gives an androgynous touch to the outfit. 

I am all about experimenting and keeping my look different from the previous one. You saw me dolled up in a shirt dress in the previous post, this time I thought of showing you another side of me. The mesh top and denim jacket give the outfit a tough appeal. No one's messing with me when I wear that. The ripped white denim and the track sole boots add to the masculinity. I tend to gravitate towards monochrome layers since it gives a cleaner palette. To add some punch to the outfit, a snapback was a must and what better than this spiked one. Accessories can make or break an outfit. Did the tattoo choker made by Roseleen and the spiked necklace make or break the outfit?

Experimentation is key, otherwise I feel like I am stuck in a rut. How do you experiment with your looks everyday? Do you keep changing genres or you wear your clothes in unconventional manners, like wearing a skirt as a dress? Comment below, we girls share the same problems, we might be able to find a solution together. Thank you for reading. :)

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment