Monday, 16 November 2015

Roseleen | "I Think In Black"


"I think in black." - Gareth Pugh







Hey ya'll! Are enjoying Delhi's weird weather? I certainly am. 
I've been contemplating what to wear on a day to day basis as the mornings and evenings are chilly but the afternoons are warm. I think an all black outfit is a blessing in disguise as it provides the much needed warmth. I felt cold and so, threw on this chunky knitted sweater as an extra layer. If you've been following the blog for a long time you may know that I always gravitate towards edgy pieces like these black boots and the backpack. 

As my exams are nearing the end, I now have time to prepare for Christmas! We have some exciting news lined up for you. So, brace yourself for 2016!

Hope you took some inspiration from this outfit. Do let me know if you liked the outfit in the comments!

XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

8 comments:

  1. Lovely casual outfit! I like very much your boots!
    Love your post, great content!
    Please check my last post blog on MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-rosii-scurte-pentru-petrecerile-de-craciun-si-revelion/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izabel. Will definitely check it out. :)

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit so so much! You look so gorgeous and stylish, I'm so in love with your sunglasses :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cardigan :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

  4. The knitted sweater brightens up the whole look and I love it! I love black and white together, it's such a perfect combination! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are so glad you like it. Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete