Monday, 7 December 2015

Bridgette | Winter Warrior


A warm hello!






It has been a massive year for me and Roseleen. We have come a long way, not only as bloggers but also as individuals. My style has evolved. I have started embracing a lot of trends and styles that I would not have imagined wearing. I was a girl who followed the normcore trend, sometimes sports luxe but not the bold grunge neither the laidback minimalist nor the experimental androgynous. I would never have thought of wearing something that would grab the attention of the masses. I would just want to blend in. After the inception of the blog, I have discovered a different side of me. A side which wants to scream out to be heard loud and clear. 

Pleather is one fabric which can be substituted for real leather. It looks and feels the same, minus the authenticity. With the slight nip in the air, a minimal sweater was an essential piece in the outfit. Since the outfit looked nonchalant with the two pieces, I wanted to give it one little touch of drama, which was done so successfully by the body chain. I have had it for a long time and I love that it really makes a statement appearance. Such a strong look required a pair of serious combat boots to keep the look together. I hope I could inspire you with so many things. How do you like this outfit? Do you think it looks put together? Do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

8 comments:

  1. Such an amazing outfit! Love the body chain with the skulls,it's amazing!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the outfit, so cute :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this outfit just works. Love the necklace! It would be great if you could stop by my fashion blogger link up and add this post. I think my readers would really like your style!

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/01/fresh-fashion-forum-link-up-longline-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful words of appreciation. Could you take us through the process of adding this post, it would be great. Thank you again. :)

      Delete