Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Bridgette | Jog Along







Trench Coat : Thrifted; Similar herehereherehere and here. 
Joggers/ Jogger Pants : Thrifted; Similar herehere and here.
Sweater : Thrifted; Similar here and here.
Oxfords : Thrifted; Similar here and here.
Bag : Thrifted.

Greetings! Welcome to yet another post. January has come to an end but I cannot part with my favourite piece of clothing, the trench coat. There is no denying the fact that I am more of a Winter person. I truly love the season because of so many reasons. The fact that one can layer as much as required without compromising on comfort is the part I love most about Winter. 

In this post, I will talk about one of the trendiest pieces of clothing, joggers or jogger pants. We have done posts on it here and here, the former being in Summer and the latter in Winter. They are doable even in this weather. Just keep the rest covered, maybe layer your lower half wearing a pair of warmer leggings. Kylie Jenner is a digger for joggers. She has been seen sporting them in myriad ways, inspiring me to try them. 

I would like to thank you for being such a sport and coming back to read the posts. If you would like us to do a post on a trend, do let us know in the comments below. We are willing to take up whatever comes our way. Thank you for reading.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

4 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks Cassie. Long time, no see, huh!

      Delete
  2. They look spot and chic. I like how you styled them with this beautiful coat and pair of shoe.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete