Monday, 22 February 2016

Bridgette | Make A Statement







Trench Coat: Similar here
Bag: Flea Market
Earrings: Similar here
Shoes: Similar here and here
Sunglasses: Style Fiesta; Similar here and here

Hey! How are you all? I was going through the top trends to embrace in 2016 and I came across so many websites saying statement earrings will be the in-thing this season. After statement necklaces they were bound to be a fashion savvy's favourite. The heavy duty statement necklaces were as intimidating as their counterpart, the statement earrings. While going for this trend, I kept in mind that we already have one stand out piece ergo keeping the outfit minimal will be a good option.

This trench coat is one of my favourite coats in my wardrobe. It has subtle differences which makes it an exceptional piece to own. It is not that cold this time of the year thus a trench coat as a dress could be a safe option. If it were colder I would probably wear a pair of stockings to keep myself covered. The motto is to keep one piece shine while the rest complements each other to make the perfect concoction.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Do try this and let me know what you think about it. Find the comment section below. Your opinion does matter, citicise, appreciate, do whatever that is to be done. It will help me grow and bring better ideas for you to replicate. Thank you.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody 

4 comments: