Thursday, 7 January 2016

Bridgette | Slow As A Turtle(neck)


Hey! How have you been doing?





Cropped Trench : Thrifted
Turtleneck : Dunnes Stores; Similar herehere and here.
Skirt : Thrifted; Similar here and here.
Sandals : Thrifted
Clutch : Thrifted; Similar here and here.

The year 2015 has come to an end. I still remember the day when we first thought of starting the blog. It has been a long time since then. I admit we had expected a huge response but we are nowhere near our expectations. After almost a year of blogging, we haven't been able to bag a collaboration. We haven't been able to cross the three-digit mark on our Instagram and Facebook but that will not deter us. We promise to bring you quality posts week after week because good things come to those who wait.

On that note, I wanted to ask you what you think of Winter. I think it is the most beautiful time of the year. Dressing for the colder months is a delight. I love how one can wear the chunkiest shoes, coziest sweaters, powerful trench coats and let one's imagination go berserk with layers. The mornings and evenings are cold in Delhi. I wanted to play with the pleated skirt and experiment with a concoction for Winter. The upper half is layered while the lower half is kept at a minimal. You can always throw in a pair of knee high socks whenever required. I wanted the turtleneck to be the protagonist and the cropped trench to play the cameo role. The ambiguity of the skirt is what makes it versatile, don't you think?

I hope you enjoyed the post. Do let me know if you enjoyed reading it. Did you like the outfit as a whole? Your feedback is awaited. Thank you for reading. Have a wonderful week. Wishing you the best for the year 2016.

XOXO
Bridgette,
In Style Custody

2 comments:

  1. Very elegant look. Plus I love your blog name! <3
    Sending love from www.shebebutfierce.com XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much. Have a good day.

      Delete