Monday, 4 January 2016

Roseleen | Clad In Plaid


Hello! Happy New Year guys!






Bomber Jacket : Vintage; Similar here and here
Plaid Shirt : Thrifted; Similar herehere and here.
Track Sole Boots : Thrifted; Similar herehere and here.
Backpack : Thrifted; Similar here and here.
Sunglasses : Thrifted; Similar here and here.

How has new year been treating you? I am enjoying every bit of it. 

I've been loving the bomber jacket lately. I was inspired by Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid who were recently seen sporting one! Did you know bomber jackets were originally created for military pilots to keep them warm while they were on missions? This one is vintage, my uncle's back from the 70s. The fact that it is still usable surprises me. It kept me warm while still keeping the uber tough look intact. To keep this piece the star of the show, I kept the rest of the outfit rather simple. A pair of trousers and a plaid shirt. My sturdy track sole boots and backpack have
 been my go to pieces, you would be familiar with that. 

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead. Stay blessed.

XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

No comments:

Post a Comment