Sunday, 17 January 2016

Roseleen | Grey Layers








Coat: Similar here and here
Sweater: Vero Moda (Sold Out) ; Similar here
Jeans: Similar here and here
Bag: Forever 21; Similar here
Shoes: ASOS (Thrifted); Similar here

When it comes to dressing on a Winter morning, trench coats are the first thing that come to my mind. I really love this grey one because it helps me attain the minimal look that I always gravitate towards. Layering is another key element when orchestrating an outfit. I usually keep the idea of minimalism in mind when putting together the perfect ensemble. 


The grey layers I am wearing looked so crisp when I first put these pieces on. They marry so well with each other that they look almost inseparable. Another way that I think is perfect to ward off the cold is by sporting a pair of boots. They give the right amount of comfort and the perfect punch of glamour. 

You know most of our finds are from flea markets in Delhi, Sarojini Nagar Market to be precise. You could get a trench like this one from any of the leading brands such as Forever21 and Zara to name a few. Do let me know how you liked this post. Were the tips useful? Find the comment section below.


XOXO
Roseleen,
In Style Custody

8 comments:

  1. Loved your styling as well as description. Looking forward to reading more from you.
    Sarojini Nagar brings back to me some awesome memories :-)
    Best,
    Saabri
    www.phashionbug.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Saabri! Thank you for those wonderful words. :)
      Let us stay in touch to share our journeys with each other. Have a good day.

      Delete
  2. First time on your blog and we absolutely love it! This is an amazing, yet simple outfit!
    It's perfect for the winter.
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    We absolutely love it!
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We loved that you loved it. :D

      Delete
  3. I am in love with this look! Gorgeous !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sorana. Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete